6 things to enjoy on a Easter break in Cromer
This Easter in Cromer visitors are spoilt for choice especially when you have the chance to stay longer than a few days. NorthNorfolk offers a unique mix of stunning views with wide open skies, nature at its finest in the countryside parks and miles of unspoilt coastline to explore along the Norfolk Coast Path. Here’s our top 6 activities to get the most from your short break and ensure you enjoy the best of Norfolk!
- Enjoy a heritage steam train ride on the Poppy Line between Sheringham and Holt
- Join a cruise aboard a paddleboat on the Norfolk Broads
- Watch a live music act at the Pavilion Theatre on Cromer Pier
- Take a bracing walk on the sandy beach at Holkham, the BBC Countryfile Beach of the Year 2018
- Admire the many medieval churches to be found in Norwich and the many picturesque villages in the surrounding North Norfolk countryside
- Relax with a glass of sherry and a slice of fruit cake at the Virginia Court Hotel after a days sightseeing before deciding what to enjoy for dinner!
Call us on 01263 512398 to secure your break at the best rates this Easter.